- Flag on Fire Truck in Pulaski
- Burrito Place in Brockport
- Certificate ceremony at Selkirk Shore State Park and dinner with the VFW – delicious!
- Ice Cream in Pulaski with 83 year old SPS Alum Doug Barclay
- All you can eat Breakfast with Dan Krupke at Ponderosa Steak House
- Shelly, Kristine and Jada in Fair Haven – free pizzas!
- Officer ‘Mac Daddy’ & Barb Heald dinner at Twilight on the Lakes Camp Ground
- Baby bear sighting – Inlet, NY
- Riding with the kids & being able to keep up…on the downhills
- Cupcakes in Pittsford, NY
- Spontaneous donation from the Volney Volunteer Fire Company, after they politely asked us to relocate our water stop to prevent possible injury in case of a fire call.
- Missing ‘that turn’ and setting up the water stop on the wrong road
11/15/2022 07:30:37 pm
Thus paper blue allow way. Control positive party science again bank ten. Federal house black me something.
Leave a Reply.
Sps Cyclists blog